Security Systems Shopping: What’s Right for Your Home?
Of course you want the best security system…but how do you know what’s right for your home? Like anything else, you have to put in some homework. As you’ll soon find, ADT is the leading security provider in both the United States and Canada. ADT has been in business for over 140 years.
Our ADT Advanced Direct Security customers need the best in innovative technology and support—it’s our job to deliver these to you. Let’s help you find the best security system for your home. If you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to call us!
Home Security Systems
Do you want a basic monitoring package to help relieve some of your concerns; or perhaps you want all of the bells and whistles? Other common questions include:
- Budgets. How much are you looking to spend on a home alarm?
- Landlines. Will you need a landline to have security service?
- Home Automation. What is it and should I get it?
- Installation. Once you choose your provider, what will you then expect during the installation process?
- Service Disruptions. What will happen if the power goes out due to inclement weather and other unforeseeable issues?
- Customer Service. How dependable is the customer service support?
Those are all good questions, and here are the answers.
- Budgets: ADT Advanced Direct Security provides four great package options to accommodate different security needs and budgets.
- The Basic package begins at $36.99 per month.
- The second package option is for the Cell Uplink package (provides wireless security monitoring). It costs $48.99 per month.
- The third package is ADT Pulse® (provides wireless security monitoring with mobile access and alerts), which costs $52.99 per month.
- And finally, our ADT Pulse + Video OR Home Control costs $58.99 per month. Here you can select to have either complete home control or live video.
- Landlines: Landlines are not necessary in several of our package options. Our Basic Package is the only one that will require a home landline connection.
- Home Automation: Home automation let’s you remotely access and manage things like the temperature, lighting, appliances and locks. ADT Pulse provides a number of home automation features. It provides you with more control. Best of all, ADT Pulse is user-friendly, so it’s great for anyone.
- Customer Service: We are here for you 24/7, 365 days a year. Your safety is our utmost priority. Have any questions or concerns? Call us, email us…again, we are here for you.
- Service Disruptions: CellGuard® helps ensure your service is uninterrupted when there is a user-provider communication issue (such as during a storm, construction mishap, accident, etc.). Also, the 24-hour backup battery will provide continuous power for 24 hours with the loss of power.
Wireless Security Systems
The number of homes with active landlines is steadily decreasing. Chances are that either you or someone you know has already foregone a landline already. If you only have a cellphone, you can still have the best security system—it’ll just be a wireless system. Any way you look at it, ADT home monitoring has the best home security systems. You can select either our Cell Uplink package or one of our Pulse packages for wireless security monitoring.
Have more questions? Call us for additional details!