Is a Home Alarm Monitoring System Really Necessary?
In considering a home monitoring system, you already know some of the tremendous benefits of getting one. However, chances are that you aren’t even aware yet of their full monitoring capabilities. Here’s a look at why you should truly consider a home monitoring service, provided by ADT Advanced Direct Security.
A Home Alarm Monitoring System Makes a World of Difference During a Burglary
It’s alarming to see what can happen in today’s world. Numerous potential dangers can happen to anyone…anywhere. Some of these things can’t be prevented, but oftentimes, a home monitoring system can make a difference and help avoid a real catastrophe—for example, during a home burglary.
In-terms of residential burglaries, did you know the following statistics?
- Somewhere in the U.S. a home invasion happens every 14.6 seconds.
- Each year, there are a reported 2,000,000 total home burglaries.
- 73.9 percent of all burglary offenses occur at residential properties. There is no difference whether the property is owned or is a rental.
- The average burglary victim lost a total of $2,119 (includes items taken as well as property damage).
- 60.5 percent of all burglaries involved forcible entry.
- Nearly 30 percent of burglars enter through an unlocked window or door.
- Homes without a home monitoring service are 300% more likely to experience a home invasion.
- Despite the best efforts of law enforcement personnel, nearly 90 percent of burglaries go unsolved.
- The most sought after items include: small electronic devices, computers, cash, jewelry, watches and guns…basically anything that is small and of value. Burglars want to be inconspicuous and want to be able to enter and leave without detection.
ADT Home Monitoring: The Benefits of Our Home Monitoring Systems
There are a few different home monitoring companies that you maybe considering. But, none of them have the history or innovation of ADT home monitoring. ADT was founded back in 1874—that’s over 140 years ago. Since then, ADT continues to be the leading provider of monitoring services in the United States and Canada (both for residential and business services). Today, ADT has over 6.4 million customers.
Six monitoring services are strategically located throughout the country, which guarantees the continued protection of our customers 24/7. These centers allow ADT home monitoring security professionals to quickly respond to your needs in a moment’s notice. This is what makes us better than other home monitoring companies. ADT Advanced Direct Security provides the best home monitoring service—hands down.
A home monitoring service, through ADT Advanced Direct Security helps provides protection against the following emergency situations:
- Home Burglaries
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks
- Medical Emergencies
- Extreme Internal Temperatures
Around-the-clock monitoring provides you, your family and your property with the security you need. And it all costs about a dollar per day. Getting an ADT home monitoring service is a smart and affordable solution to protecting what matters most.
We have several great package options to meet your individual security needs. They begin at just $36.99 per month. Call us today to set up your ADT home monitoring service!